The Lower Dolpo trekking is located in the central west of Nepal are the Shey-Phoksundo National Park. Lower Dolpa trekking offers a flight to Juphal and on to the Phoksundo National Park which 3555 sq. km an area covered. Lower Dolpo trekking gives you a wonderful chance to experience a landscape and culture different that seen in other parts of Nepal. Lower Dolpo trekking is nominal complicated trek to undertake, and one of the most famous treks in the west of Nepal. Lower trekking is remote and rugged protected area is attractive scenic, cultural and bio diversity. The Lower Dolpo region is the inhabitant of various, rare and endangered species of wildlife such as snow-leopard, blue sheep, Ghoral (Himalayan wild goat), musk deer, wolf and other wildlife and plants diversity, which can be seen nowhere else in Nepal. No high Himalayan peaks can be seen except lots of good high altitude scenery and clear water of Shey Phoksumdo Lake.
Trekking Destination: Lower Dolpo Trekking (Numa La Pass)
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 2025m
Maximum altitude: 5320m
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Camping Services
Duration: 18 days/ 18 Nights
Meals: Break Fast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu. (1355m)
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03:Fly Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
- Day 04:Flight Nepalgunj to Juphal (2320m) then trek Juphal to Dunai (2850m) - 3 hrs
- Day 05:Trek Dunai to Tarakot (2543m) - 6 hrs
- Day 06:Trek Tarakot to Laini (3170m) - 6 hrs
- Day 07:Trek Laini to Nawarpani (3545m) - 7 hrs
- Day 08:Trek Nawarpani to Do Tarap (4090m)- 8 hrs
- Day 09:Acclimatization day at Dho Tarap
- Day 10:Trek Dho Tarap to Numa La Base Camp (4440m)- 7 hrs
- Day 11:Cross Numa La pass (5190m) and camp at Pelung Tang (4465m)- 7 hrs
- Day 12:Cross Baga La (5,070m) and camp Dajok Tang (4,080m) - 7 hrs
- Day 13:Trek Dajok Tang to Ringmo (3,600m) - 4 hrs
- Day 14:Rest Day at Ringmo and hike to Phoksundo Lake
- Day 15:Trek Ringmo to Shyanta (2520m)- 6 hrs
- Day 16:Trek Shyanta to Juphal - 6 hrs
- Day 17:Fly Juphal to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj to Kathmandu same day.
- Day 18:Departure to home country.
- Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu. (1355m)
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley
- Day 3Fly Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
- Day 4Flight Nepalgunj to Juphal (2320m) then trek Juphal to Dunai (2850m) - 3 hrs
- Day 5Trek Dunai to Tarakot (2543m) - 6 hrs
- Day 6Trek Tarakot to Laini (3170m) - 6 hrs
- Day 7Trek Laini to Nawarpani (3545m) - 7 hrs
- Day 8Trek Nawarpani to Do Tarap (4090m)- 8 hrs
- Day 9Acclimatization day at Dho Tarap
- Day 10Trek Dho Tarap to Numa La Base Camp (4440m)- 7 hrs
- Day 11Cross Numa La pass (5190m) and camp at Pelung Tang (4465m)- 7 hrs
- Day 12Cross Baga La (5,070m) and camp Dajok Tang (4,080m) - 7 hrs
- Day 13Trek Dajok Tang to Ringmo (3,600m) - 4 hrs
- Day 14Rest Day at Ringmo and hike to Phoksundo Lake
- Day 15Trek Ringmo to Shyanta (2520m)- 6 hrs
- Day 16Trek Shyanta to Juphal - 6 hrs
- Day 17Fly Juphal to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj to Kathmandu same day.
- Day 18Departure to home country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Dolpo Trekking map.
- Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj to Juphal and come back Juphal to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Lower Dolpo trekking is safety and the well being of our groups. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.