Chitwan National park is the famous for tourist wanting to have a good experience of the region's wildlife. It was declared a national park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated listed it as Natural World Heritage Site. Chitwan National park offers protection to 56 species of mammals including the one horned rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, leopard, sloth bear, wild elephant, striped hyena, Gangetic dolphin and wild bison. There are an estimated species of birds, 126 species of fish, 590 species of butterflies and 47 species of reptiles in the park. A recent study also points out the over a third of Nepal's total population is in Chitwan.
Chitwan National park is spread over an area of 932 sq. km and located in the lowlands of the kingdom. The forest cover is predominantly sal, interspersed with tall grasslands, small hills, ox-bow lakes and flood plains.
Currently, we have two Jungle Safari Packages, where one is outside the park, and another one is inside the Park.
Trip Destination: Chitwan National Park Tour
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge(Tea House Services)
Duration: 07 Days
- Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu airport. Participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 02:Kathmandu City Sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambu Nath Stupa(Monkey Temple)
- Day 03:Drive to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu(6: 00 hours)
- Day 04:Full days Jungle Safari Progarm and indigenous Tharu Dance
- Day 05:Walking program and explore varieties of wildlife.
- Day 06:Drive back to Kathmandu from Chitwan Nantiona Parks(6:00 hours)
- Day 07:UNO Travels and Adventures drop at international airport for back to home country.
- Day 1Arrival at Kathmandu airport. Participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 2Kathmandu City Sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambu Nath Stupa(Monkey Temple)
- Day 3Drive to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu(6: 00 hours)
- Day 4Full days Jungle Safari Progarm and indigenous Tharu Dance
- Day 5Walking program and explore varieties of wildlife.
- Day 6Drive back to Kathmandu from Chitwan Nantiona Parks(6:00 hours)
- Day 7UNO Travels and Adventures drop at international airport for back to home country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in trekking,/
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Both ways Bus drive cost
- Bardia National Park Permit
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
Chitwan National Park Tour is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the tour period.